1. THIS KEY CLUB SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) IS OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. The Key Club Sweepstakes starts at 4:00:01 P.M. Pacific Time on May 14, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 A.M. Pacific Time on May 22, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is 5500 Miles (“Administrator”). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Key Club, 9039 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA (“Sponsor”).
2. HOW TO ENTER This SWEEPSTAKES will take place on Twitter.com. You must Tweet your favorite “Sabaton” song, using the hashtag #SabatonKeyClub (HASHTAG) to enter. Limit of one Tweet entry per person. Tweets received outside of the Sweepstakes Period will not be eligible for the Sweepstakes drawing. Sponsor and Administrator not responsible for auto generated, lost, or late Tweets. Panel Members must be residents of the United States or Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry, and who complete the Tweet with the HASHTAG, will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. All Sweepstakes entries and materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and shall not be acknowledged or returned. Sweepstakes entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries shall be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means shall be disqualified.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to the general public who are residents of the United States or Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry, and who complete the Tweet, using the HASHTAG. If Canadian residents are eligible to enter the sweepstakes, such individuals may also be required to correctly answer a skills-based question in order to be judged an official winner. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within six months prior to the Start Date, held employment with or performed services for Sponsor, Administrator (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) or any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes, are not eligible to enter or win. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three consecutive months in a consecutive twelve-month period. “Immediate Family Members” means parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, and spouses. Void where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Prize winners shall be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about May 22, 2012 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize winners shall be notified by telephone, email, mail and/or overnight mail, whichever is appropriate in Administrator’s sole discretion. Except where prohibited or as restricted by law, prize winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and a release of liability/publicity prior to delivery of prize. U.S. prize winners whose prize value is greater than $600, must provide the Administrator with a properly completed and executed IRS Form W-9, and Canadian prize winners must provide the Administrator with a properly completed and executed IRS Form W-8BEN. All prize winners with a prize value of $600 or more will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC. The Administrator will provide all Canadian prize winners with an IRS Form 1042-S. The Sweepstakes prize may be subject to withholding tax. The decisions of the Administrator are final and legally binding in all Sweepstakes related matters.
5. PRIZES: ONLY THE PRIZES LISTED BELOW WILL BE AWARDED IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
(2) Tickets to the “Sabaton” show at the Key Club in Hollywood on May, 23rd, 2012.
Total approximate retail value of all prizes $100.
Prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, province and local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof. No prize will be replaced once issued to the prize winner.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during Sweepstakes Period.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating, Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator, which shall be final and legally binding in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize that they may win, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities; their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions, and advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies’ and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Each entrant, including each prize winner, by participating in the Sweepstakes, agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless each Indemnified Party from any and all such claims by third parties without limitation. Entrants authorize the Indemnified Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner list, if applicable, without further compensation, unless prohibited or as restricted by law. The "promotional material" provision does not apply to entrants from the State of Tennessee. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Indemnified Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Sweepstakes participants or Sponsor representatives. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of California. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the City and County of Los Angeles in the state of California and you hereby submit to jurisdiction by the state of California. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES AND COURT COSTS) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. PRIZE WINNER LIST: For the list of prize winners or a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than May 22, 2012 to: “Key Club Sabaton Sweepstakes Winners List 9039 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069 USA (VT and WA residents may omit return postage).